01-03-2008, 15:10   |  #1  
OP CHIP Online
Teşekkür Sayısı: 29
30,996 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Mar 2007

alcie sormuş:
Sign In Access Error  

Account Closed. Access Denied.

Your account has been closed because of concerns over violations of the Terms of Use. If you want your account to be re-opened, please follow these instructions:
1. Click on the link below, and complete the e-form by providing your name, an email address where we can reach you, and the name of the account that has been closed.

2. In the box labeled Please Select An Option, choose "Connection/Sign In Problem".

3. In the next box labeled Please Select An Option, choose "Account Closed. Access Denied."

4. Complete the two additional questions with a red star (*) by them (they are required fields) and click Submit.

An agent will review your account and notify you within 24-hours if your account has been re-opened. Please DO NOT submit multiple tickets, as this will delay processing of your original ticket.

**********bu maılı cevapladıktan sonra duzelmesı ıcın bekledım
ama bana boyle bır maıl daha geldı sımdı ne yapmalıyım hala acamıorm maıllerımı
msn ıle bır problem yok yalnız maıllerımı okuyamıorm********
Hello Ece,

Thank you for writing to Windows Live Hotmail Technical Support. My name is Andre and please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to your message. We appreciate your patience as we handle every customer request as quickly as possible. I gather that you are having issues accessing your XXXXxxx@hotmail.com account. I understand how important it is to have your issue resolved immediately and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Ece, we are currently reviewing all Windows Live Hotmail accounts for any violation of our account policies. I have verified that your XXXXXX@hotmail.com account was closed in accordance with the Windows Live Hotmail Terms of Use (TOU). It is a strict violation of the TOU for our members to send objectionable material of any kind or nature using our service.

To read our Terms of Use, visit http://privacy2.msn.com/tou/en-us/default.aspx

Additional information about Windows Live Hotmail's anti-spam policy can be found here: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/anti-spam.aspx

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Andre L.

Windows Live Hotmail Technical Support

Soru Türü: Yazılım
İşletim Sistemi: Windows XP
Sistem Özellikleri:
hp pavilion dv4000

İnternet Tarayıcı: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

uGuR.uK
01-03-2008, 16:27   |  #2  
Yıllanmış Üye
Teşekkür Sayısı: 1
8,316 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: Haz 2007

sana gelen cevapta özet olarak şu yazmakta:

"Ece, şuanda tüm WLH hesaplarını hesap gizliliği ihlaline karşı gözden geçiriyoruz. hesabının kullanım koşulu ihlali yüzünden kapatıldığını doğruladım. servisimizi kullanarak herhangi bir hoşgörülemeyecek içerik göndermek üyelerimiz icin kabul edilemez bir kural ihlalidir."

burdan anlaşılacağı üzere, msn kullanımına izin verilmiş olsa bile hesabındaki epostalarına ve içerik kısmına erişimin yasaklanmış durumda, geri verilirmi verilmezmi bilemicem. onlara baglı bi durum.

bu arada sorması ayıp en son ne gönderdinde böyle bi yasaklama getirildi sana?
(özel mesajlada ulaşabilirsin...)