iPhone'a kablosuz şarj! (Video)

ertugrul_121
11-07-2012, 21:27   |  #1  
ertugrul_121 avatarı
OP Yıllanmış Üye
Teşekkür Sayısı: 2
164 mesaj
Kayıt Tarihi:Kayıt: May 2007

Kablosuz şarj için Apple'ı beklemek istemeyenler, bu "ince" çözümü mutlaka görmeliler!

Apple'ın kablosuz şarj çözümünü beklemekten sıkıldıysanız, iPhone'unuz için biraz uğraşarak kendi çözümünüzü üretebilirsiniz.

Tanveer Islam tarafından bir Powermat (bir kablosuz şarj cihazı) ve bazı araç gereçlerle meydana getirilen çözüm sayesinde iPhone 4S'i kablosuz olarak şarj edebiliyorsunuz. Kablosuz şarj cihazınızı yapmak çok kolay görünmüyor, zira işin içinde bir Powermat'ı açmak ve lehim işleri var. Ancak sonuç oldukça başarılı. Islam'a göre kablosuz şarj, sorunsuz olarak çalışıyor ve iPhone'u sadece 1mm kalınlaştırıyor.

Apple'ın iPhone 5'de şarj portunu değiştirdiğine yönelik söylentilere bakacak olursak, yakın zamanda iPhone'da kablosuz şarj özelliği olmayacak gibi görünüyor.

iPhone 4s Wireless Charging Hack Demo and TutorialiPhone 4s Wireless Charging Hack Demo and Tutorial
Here is a montage of photos that I took while modifying my iPhone 4s to build in wireless charging. There are wireless charging options out there such as the powermat system but they all involve slipping on a jacket around the iPhone. I wanted to internalize the technology so that the beauty of the iPhone is not hidden away! It's taken a while to complete but it's finally done.

Initially I had made this using the palm touchstone wireless charging but found this to be unreliable as I had to build a circuit consisting of seven resistors and stuff them into the iPhone. The voltages were irregular which affected the reliability of the system.

The powermat version works flawlessly and I'm very pleased with the results. I may build a different more 'apple-esque' charging base next, perhaps out of glass like the iPhone.

Certainly the most difficult aspect was probably soldering wires on to the charger port. Scary stuff! I ended up using a pair of jewellers loupe glasses just to be able to see the connectors well enough to do the soldering!

Phonearena.com published an article about my hack and you can read it by going to the link below.

ertugrul_121 bu faydalı başlığı için aşağıdaki 1 kişiden teşekkür aldı... [ Göster ]