ORCA Browser 1.1 Rc1 ;free;Windows all;9 MB;trkç.
Orca Browser is an extremely fast and user friendly web browser, designed to add more functions on to the latest version of Firefox. Not only does Orca Browser contains all the features, such as security, low memory usage, spell-checker, built-in download manager, etc. from a typical Gecko based browser, it also improves the speed, adds built-in features like an AD Blocker, Flash Blocker, Online Profile Storage, auto Form-Filler, and a Outlook-Style RSS Reader. The auto Form-Filler helps to memorize or fill different types of web forms and passwords. It can also protect them with a master security password. Online Profile Storage allows users to create their own account. With their username and password, users can choose to save or access their personal data such as bookmarks, AutoFills, and RSS feeds remotely from any computer.
Online Profile Storage:
Avant Browser can save users' bookmarks, RSS Feeds, configurations or web passwords etc, in Avant Online Storage. In this way, users can access their personal data from anywhere, office, home or an Internet cafe, and don't need to worry about losing those data when re-installing Windows.
Help users to memorize web passwords, and fill passwords for users with one click.
Enhance your browser experience with Firefox extensions support. Many extensions can be used with Orca Browser to add or enhance features you desire in the browser. The list of Orca compatible extensions can be found on the Avant Browser forum, here.
* Popup/Ad Blockers :
Easily eliminates unwanted AD banners, Flash ADs and pop-up pages automatically to save the bandwidth.
* Mouse Gestures:
Allows users perform frequently used browse operations with mouse movements.
* Safe Recovery:
If Avant Browser is closed improperly, all open web pages are saved and will be automatically reopened at next startup.
* RSS Reader:
Allows users to read RSS/ATOM feeds just like browsing web pages. And users can keep their favorite feeds as bookmarks.
* Protects Privacy:
Protects users' privacy by erasing all browsing traces: Typed URLs, Auto-Completes, Cookies, History, Temporary Internet Files etc.
* Fixed the bug keeping you from Opening a Link in the foreground with middle mouse button
* Fixed the bug keeping the address bar favicon from displaying for Google search
* Fixed the bug which kept the tab title and window title from updating after you navigated to the home page
* Fixed the bug keeping the Enter key from responding to Open a Link window
* Fixed the bug keeping some buttons from displaying in Floating Text Toolbar
* Fixed the bug where the color of the Nexos skin became darker after you restarted the browser
* Fixed the bug where the address bar dropdown list screened the interface of some programs
* Fixed the bug which kept Orca window from closing with Alt+F4
* Added language packs